Adding new deployments
When a new application deployment is to be created we always need the same set of information.
If possible, please supply all the information listed below and send them via E-Mail to
This helps us, the makandra Operations Team, to configure your new deployment.
If some points need further clarification you should also drop us a line, we are happy to help!
The deployment is ..
- Ruby on Rails
- A static page
- When is the deployment planned go live?
- How much traffic do you expect?
- Who shall get E-Mails regarding this deployment?
- Who should get (cron) fail mails (interesting mostly to developers)?
- Who should get maintenance mails (interesting mostly for project managers)?
- This deployment is part of which contract? (link to the proposal if you have one)
- Name of the deployment
- Keep in mind, the application name is used as part of the user name, database and config files)
- Database backend (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Database extensions (e.g.
- SSH keys for deployment
- Configuration file content (e.g.
- Additional packages to be installed (e.g.
- Ruby version
- Or if you want to manage the Ruby version yourself (see here)
- Rubygems version
- Do you need NodeJS?
- Which version or unmanaged?
- System wide installation or per deployment?
- Is there a reason you can not use (usually there is not)?
- Which PHP version?
- DB extensions
- Elixir/Erlang version
- Is the application built on our appserver or on another machine (locally on your PC, on a CI server)?
- Have you already registered a domain?
- Is DNS already configured ?
- Which domains/subdomains shall be configured?
- Is there some kind of "main" domain to which shall be redirected?
- Enable HTTPS/SSL?
- Optional SSL (HTTP and HTTPS possible), forced SSL (HTTP redirected to HTTPS) or SSL only?
- On forced SSL: rewrite flag 301 or 302 (default)? See here
- Enable ?(default: on)
- Certificate: Let's Encrypt (default), self-provided,
- Is there a specific monitoring endpoint for our monitoring to be checked?
- Can we implement Loadbalancer HTTP checks?
- E-Mail notification contact (optional)
- Are there any specific routes with non-default behavior? (e.g. separated asset vhost)
- Redirects for some URIs?
- Can we enable caching?