Reminder of what you can do with Geordi.
Note: If you alias Geordi to something short like
g, running commands gets much faster!
Note: You only need to type the first letters of a command to run it, e.g.
geordi dep will run the
- geordi deploy
- Guided deployment, including push, merge, switch branches. Does nothing without confirmation.
- geordi capistrano
- Run something for all Capistrano environments, e.g.
geordi cap deploy
- geordi setup -t -d staging
- When you just cloned a new project, run this to run a full setup. After basic setup (see
geordi help setup), runs tests and loads a staging dump into the database.
- geordi security-update
- Guides through our security update process.
- geordi commit
- Commit with a story title from Pivotal Tracker.