Customizable date (and time) picker: Rome
Datetime picker that offers:
- simple UI without a specific framework
- several of customization options
- allows custom date/time validations
Localization happens via moment.js (which is a Dependency anyway).
However, you won't be happy trying to customize it too much:
- It does not support full custom templates, you can only set classes of its elements. If you require extra containers, you are out of luck.
- It offers only a few events, and you can not distinguish if users pick a date, switch to another month, or click outside of the picker
- When switching to another month, your date changes immediately.
We've successfully used https://github.com/uxsolutions/bootstrap-datepicker + https://makandracards.com/makandra/42333-clockpicker-android-style-time-picker-for-bootstrap for customized date and time controls.