- Read about Coffeescript:
- What are some pros, what are some cons of using Coffeescript?
- Browsers don't understand Coffeescript. Find the component in our stack that fixes this.
- Google for coffeescript es6 and take in some of the drama. Understand the points of both sides.
- What humans mean when they say "equal"
Find ways to test equality (what humans mean when they say "equal") for the following types:
- Structured data structures consisting of nested objects, arrays and scalar variables
Please don't simply use a library or Stackoverflow code for this. You can look at other people's code to see how it works, but you should understand the concepts and be able to implement it on your own.
What can we use closures for? Some hints:
- Explain in detail how this workaround for classes works under the hood.
Dealing with a broken language