Geordi 2.1.0 released
We released two new versions of geordi. See the changelog below for more details.
Note: Geordi 2.0.0 has a breaking change that affects the
geordi commit command.
- Fixes [#59]: Removedb name prefix when reading whitelist
- Fixes [#62]: Provide better error messages on whitelist editing errors.
- Fixes [#63]: Allow explicit whitelisting of database names that would be considered derivative during db cleanup
- Fixes [#64]: Remove VISUAL and EDITOR from editor choices for DB whitelist editing
- Pivotal Tracker discontinued API V3 and V4. We now use API V5, which has a client library that does not support Ruby
version < 2.1 anymore (all other geordi commands will still work for older Ruby versions).
gem uninstall pivotal-trackerand
gem install tracker_apito migrate
geordiinstalled in a Ruby version >= 2.1.
- Fixes [#54]: @solo features run first and are not skipped by accident on failures before
- Fixes [#03]: Add spring support for RSpec
- Fixes [#53]: Integrate yarn integrity
- Fixes [#52]: Remote dumps are transmitted compressed